Funky Fluff newborn cloth nappy has a great list of features that are designed to make cloth nappying at the newborn phase, easier.
- Umbilical snap down to accommodate babies right from birth
- Slim design in the middle of nappy shell for a trimmer fit with the contoured inserts, reducing any bulk on a premmie baby.
- You can use this nappy in three ways, as a Pocket, All-in-One, All-in-Two. Use it any way you like it with a snap at the back waist to secure the soaker(s) inside or on top of the pocket
- 3 rise settings adjust to fit a growing baby from premmie, giving you a longer period with the Funky Fluff newborn nappy.
- Double row of durable snaps allow separate waist and leg adjustment. If you have a little newborn with a little waist, but chubby thighs, the snap arrangement allows you to size the nappy for the waist and thighs.
- Cross-over snaps for optimal fit at the waist (especially little premmie bubs) and also function as a tidy storage option for soiled nappies on the go (keep the poo in the nappy while in transit!)
- Hip snaps help to prevent “wing droop”
- Stretchy & soft around legs and waist from the PUL and the elastics. Perfect for delicate newborn skin.
- Pocket opening in the front and back make it easier to get the soaker in and out for washing day.
- Waterproof strip at the front edge of the nappy provides additional protection against leaks, especially if your little newborn begins to sleep longer.
- Snaps reinforced by PUL creating a double layer of PUL on the front of the nappy shell for extra leakage protection.
Stuff the soaker in the pocket and use it as a Pocket Nappy
Lay the soaker on top of the nappy and snap it in place to use it as an All-in-2
Snap the soaker completely inside the pocket to use it as an All-in-1