|Home > Policies & FAQs > Terms & Conditions - Competitions|
Terms & Conditions - Competitions
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Employees of Apikali or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. No late entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. We are not responsible for the workings of third party apps, that we may use from time to time.
4. Winners will be announced on our Facebook page or the newsletter. It is the responsibility of the winner/s to contact us within three days with their postage details via the following firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize. A confirmation of your prize claim will be sent within 24 hours of receiving your email. Failure to contact us within this time frame will result in forfeiture of your prize.
5. Apikali reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible via the Apikali Facebook page.
6. Apikali is not responsible for any failure or inability of any individual to check the Apikali Facebook page or their newsletter for updates to current giveaways or competitions.
7. Apikali is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with any competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random or by creative entry (if applicable)
10. Apikali will be responsible for postage of the prize to the winner. Prizes will be sent via the most economical method which may or may not provide a tracking service. Recycled materials may be used as packing/posting. Apikali will not be responsible or liable for items lost or misdirected by Australia Post or for missing/stolen parcels.
11. Apikali's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image (if applicable) in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants prior consent.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Apikali and not to any other party.
15. Competitions are open to Australian residents only, unless otherwise stated.
16. Start/Finish times for all competitions are based on the Queensland timezone only.
17. By entering competitions offered by Apikali you are agreeing to sign up to our weekly newsletter however you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
18. Entries limited to one per person, unless otherwise stated.