|Home > Policies & FAQs > Terms and Conditions Completing Surveys|
Terms and Conditions Completing Surveys
Terms and Conditions – Completing Surveys
1. All information collected during the survey period is confidential and used only for Apikali marketing purposes. Your private details collected will not be shared or sold to any third parties.
2. We use Survey Monkey to conduct our surveys. All data recorded by survey monkey is final. Information or answers cannot be altered once submitted.
3. By completing a survey you agree to be signed up to our weekly newsletter “Cloth Nappy Chats”. You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe button on any sent newsletter.
When a gift is offered for completing a survey the following will also apply:
4. Only one free gift will be sent per household.
5. The free gift with be a random design/colour. We are not able to take requests for colours or designs and no exchanges will be allowed.
6. Free gifts will be sent only to Australian residences.
7. In order to qualify for a free gift the survey must be completed in its entirety during one sitting. Should we not receive a completed survey for any reason the participant will not qualify for a free gift. Apikali is not liable for interruptions or faults in the survey process which result in an incomplete survey. Free gifts are only sent via the list we receive of fully completed entries.
7. Free gifts are subject to allocated stock. Should stock levels become exhausted and there is not a suitable substitute available the gifts will allocated according to the time the survey is completed. Apikali retains the right to decide on the suitability of any substitute.
8. No cash alternative or alternative product to the giveaway will be offered. The giveaways are not transferable or returnable (except in the case of a warranty claim for the latter where our warranty policy will be strictly adhered to).
9. Free gifts will be sent via Australia Post usually in an envelope. Gifts are sent via regular post without insurance or tracking. Apikali is not liable for parcels lost or damaged by Australia Post.
10. By completing a survey and submitting your details you agree to be bound by and abide to these terms and conditions.