Type: Training Pants
Cover: PUL on Cotton
Absorbency: Hemp/Organic Cotton
Sizing: S, M, L, XL
Warranty: 6 months
Comments: It was an absolute pleasure to assist Baby Beehinds in developing their new Training Pants. Taking our knowledge about the needs of children with unique needs and our experience of night time training, the final pants suit a wide range of children. We love the absorbency that is standard with each pair of Training Pants, its hemp and organic cotton, not microfibre. This combination is fabulous for quick absorption and for small accidents over night. And it reduces the potential of bad smells hanging around, as natural fibres.
An extra booster is included with every pair, so you can customise the absorbency to your childs' needs. And there is a layer of PUL between the cotton layers to assist with moisture resistance.
The colours are gender neutral but you can ask your child to personalise their own pants with fabric safe pens to decorate!
If you are looking for an over night pull-up with more absorbency pants, you can add an additional night booster. Available here.
In comparison to the other training pants we have available at Apikali, the Baby Beehinds Training Pants is similar to the Motherease Bedwetter Pants, in that they can be used at night time. However they are not design to act like a nappy and hold a volume of wee/poo, even with the extra night time booster. The Mother-ease Bedwetter Pants are designed as a pull up cloth nappy to hold larger volumes. The Baby Beehinds Pants with the extra night boosters allows your child to have a larger accident, if busting in the morning, with enough time to make it to the toilet. As your child's confident grows with toilet training, decrease the amount of absorbency they need.
If you are looking for a training pant of similar design and absorbency for small accidents, check out the Bummis Potty Pants and Ecoposh Training Pants.
Cloth Nappy Doctor Resources
Cloth Nappy Doctor Review
Designed to look & feel like real undies, but able to hold those little accidents, keep clothes dry AND the ability to add two levels of extra absorbency as your little one improves their toilet skills! Easy for toddlers to pull up themselves and grow confidence with toilet training! Great for car trips, nights or when you know you need a little extra time to find a toilet!
- Super soft, natural ORGANIC cotton jersey inside & outside to help your little one feel the wetness & develop their toilet training skills bit by bit
- Hidden TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) waterproof layer to keep clothes dry!
- GOTS Certified & OCS 100 Certified Organic Cotton
- 55% Hemp/45% Organic Cotton terry inserts for superior absorbency, antibacterial & anti-fungal qualities.
- 2 layers of Hemp/Organic Cotton Terry sewn into the pocket PLUS additional separate booster with 3 layers of hemp/cotton terry
- Change your boosting layers as toilet skills improve
- Soft & snug waist & leg elastics to keep accidents contained!
- Double pocket openings for easy booster insertion
- Ability to increase absorbency even further with our snap in Day/Night Booster to give you an additional 9 layers absorbency + a stay dry suede cloth layer (only available for purchase separately)
Size Guide The dimensions below are the minimum & maximum stretch in leg & waist elastics. We recommend using this size guide and check the measurements on your little one for accurate sizing.
40 cm- 48cm
24 - 30cm
43 - 52 cm
14kg - 18kg
47 - 56 cm
18 - 24kg
50 - 59 cm
Tips & Tricks
- Ensure the pant & insert are pre washed prior to using. Will reach best absorbency after 8 + washes.
- Easiest way to insert the single insert is to turn the pant inside out & feed the insert through the back opening, the pull through the front. Pull the crotch gently sideways so the insert is laying flat inside
- Insert can be laid inside the pocket, or sit on top
- Fold the insert in half for boys, and lay inside the front pocket for double boosting in the wet zone.
- Spice up your pull ups with some customized Sharpie drawings of love hearts, stars or letters!
Please note sizings are given as a guide only. If you are unsure, please contact us so we can assist you to make the right selection.
Toilet training pants do not replace the absorbency of a nappy.