Punkin Butt Wool boosters make your cloth nappies work harder. Increase your absorbency with a trim wool booster.
Material: Hand Crocheted 100% Pure Virgin Woolly Liners
Size: Small 9 x 27cm
Medium 10 x 29 cm
Large 11 x 33cm
Measurements are approx as these are hand made.
Please give or take up to 2cm on each size in either direction.
Position/Purpose: To add extra boosting to any cloth nappy, while keeping a trimness to the nappy. Place at the bottom of the layers in the nappy to assist in soaking the liquid to the outer layers of the nappy. Wool boosters assists in improving the efficiency of upper layers of a cloth nappy.
What the Cloth Nappy Doctor Says
- Consider a wool booster, instead of microfibre or a trifold bamboo booster, to provide further trimness to the cloth nappy and increase absorbency. Place at the bottom of the cloth nappy layers to draw and hold moisture away from your baby's bottom.
- Place the wool booster as the bottom layer. It will help to draw moisture away from the top layers, allowing more absorbency as baby wees during the night.
- The Punkin Butt wool liners acts as a natural barrier and forces the boosters on top of the wool to absorb to their full capacity, once the boosters have absorbed to their full capacity the wool liner will absorb what it can and then eventually the cloth nappy will have to absorb after the boosters and wool liners are soaked.
- Wool can absorb up to 2 times it weight, making it a trim option to add to your night time or nap time boosting.
- One of wool's benefits is that it is naturally antimicrobial, so it remains odor free and only requires laundering on occasion or if it becomes heavily soiled.
- Match the size to your size cloth nappy or use the medium for OSFM cloth nappies.
- These are a wonderful addition to any night time cloth nappy g system and can even stop leaks with heavy wetters. If you've been looking for a solution to your heavy wetter, leaking cloth nappies and night time cloth nappying, you should give woolly liners a try.
Developing the perfect night time cloth nappy
Night time Cloth Nappy Omnibus
Cloth Nappy Doctor Tips
- These wool liners come felted and can be machine washed with extreme care. It is our experience with these wool liners that if you use heavy agitation they will shrink, but if you wash them gently they will wash up just fine.
- These wool liners have been felted and they are ready for immediate use.
- You can also use these in your pocket nappy system. Simply place the wool liner behind your boosters/inserts, next to the PUL and you will be amazed.
- They can also be used with All-In-One style cloth nappies. Simply place the woolly liner directly underneath your standard nappy boosters (snap-ins work fine with wool boosters as well) for a natural, breathable barrier between the boosters and the nappy itself.